Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Emails from Ella #3

June 23, 2009

Hello everybody,
Whoopie!  I'm 7 weeks old already!  It's been a pretty exciting week so far...i had a massive poop explosion all over Mommy which was pretty funny.  Who knew I could aim poop straight out at my target!   For Father's Day I told daddy he was my favorite (i told Mommy that on saturday and told them both not to tell the other...sneeky). 

This week, I shocked the fashion world with my new pink fuzzy bunny slippers...what a look!  I'm the Bomb.  I really am.  Mommy sometimes talks in high voice to me so i've coveted it for certain times such as morning noon and night.  Anyway, I must be going, Mommy is starting to doze off and that just won't work for me so I need to exercise my lungs with my new high voice technique. 
Ella signing off...la teee daaaa
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment